|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The Board of Education on Aug. 28:
- Reviewed an update on the district's strategic planning (Comprehensive School Improvement Plan or CSIP) process for the 2018-2019 school year; a copy of the presentation can be found here;
- Approved paying $1,026,200.52 for purchases made on Pattonville's purchasing cards, which earned the district a rebate of nearly 1 percent (or $9,441.05);
- Declared a list of equipment as surplus to be sold at auction on the district's GovDeals.com website;
- Approved a contract between the Pattonville and Special school districts for early childhood special education services for the 2018-2019 school year;
- Approved a list of non-MSHSAA (Missouri State High School Activities Association) group trips and/or out-of-state trips for high school students for the 2018-2019 school year;
- Approved paying $2,102 to Tueth, Keeney, Cooper, Mohan and Jackstadt for legal services;
- Approved the purchase of the PowerSchool subscription annual license from PowerSchool Group LLC for $18,585; and
- Approved the renewal of a firewall license agreement with Burwood Group Inc. for a one-year period for $16,356.52.
- Megan French, cook, Holman